These are just almost all the possible designs I think you can possibly do with scotch tape!
I was going for a really punchy, summery theme, the whole thing looks a bit sporty with the patterns 🙂
- For the how to, just look at the pictures and work out where the tapes goes
- *To test if the first layer is dry enough to add tape, click two painted nails together – they shouldn’t feel sticky
- *If you are impatient use Seche Vite to speed up the drying time
- *Remove the tape pretty soon after painting the top layer
- *Before putting tape on, stick and restick to your hand a couple of times to make it less-sticky
This one is based on the scotch tape mani by Glitter, She Wrote on Birchbox