Pretty in Pink Triangles
I gave the homemade nail-stickers a try. This is litterally paniting polish ontop tape, waiting for it to dry and cutting it out – sooo easy!
- Paint all nails one colour
- Paint large areas of two shades of polish onto some tape, preferably scotch tape
- Wait for the tape-polish to completely dry
- Cut out shapes from the tape – trying to not touch the sticky-side
- Place stickers on nail (I went for a translucent silver with the purple so there’s some overlap)
- Make sure you topcoat – it’s uber important to keep them on!
This will look so different depending on which colours you go for, so experiment and play around with designs!
The Beauty Department demonstrates how this technique can be use to produce very neat stripes: