Zulu / Tribal Nails
So these are a bit tribal, a bit African and a bit ‘Zulu’ (whatever that is). The design is really simplistic, the colours quite bright and the whole thing done freehand so you can give it a go to!
- Start off painting all nails one colour. I went for bright pink, you could try bright orange, maybe yellow e.t.c.
- Take a black nail pen / sharpie / paintbrush/pencil loaded with polish and draw on the three chevrons
- Get a blue nail pen / paintbrush/pencil/dotting tool loaded with polish and draw on some dots + lines
- Now the same for the yellow stripes
- Use a white to do one big stripe, then lots of little stirred
- Add some black ontop of the white
- Topcoat and admire