Tribal is still really in right now, and there are so many ways to play with this trend! Here’s another one for you…
- So this is working with my new set of polishes which I played around with here, so pretty!
- Choose three polishes. I went with ones which have a really nice shimmery/chrome finish, which contrast well with the white
- Dab on the polishes in a random/chaotic way. Doesn’t have to be too neat, just blob it on and wait to dry
- When the colours are dry, you need to ‘plan out’ your design.. Either find a picture you want to copy or quickly draw it out
- I used a nail pen for the next bit, but you can try with a paintbrush/pencil dipped in polish e.t.c.
- Paint on your design. Always start with the vertical lines straight down the nail, then add in the dots/zigzags
- Wait a couple of minutes before topcoating so you don’t drag the design