And the winner is…
Amanda from Mae’s Beauty Reports! Congrats!
Thanks so much to everyone who entered the giveaway; quite a few people went for the extra entries by liking the facebook page or reblogging, but I am so surprised and happy at the amount of new followers! Won’t be long now before the 100 follower landmark (and another giveaway too)!
I’ve learnt a fair bit about how to host giveaways which has been useful, and also got some lovely emailed feedbacks so thanks again!
I’m really happy that the random number generator thingy picked Amanda, she was my first follower and runs a brilliant blog so completely deserves this haul, which includes;
- 1 x Pot of Crushed Shells (a choice of 35 colours!), with which you can create something like this
- 1 x Pot of Micro Pearls (a choice of 8 colours), used for caviar nails, which can look something like this
- 1 x Striping Tape (a choice of 7 colours), can create things like this and this
- 1 x Pot of Fine 1mm Glitter (a choice of 9 colours)
- 1 x Pot of Flitter (a choice of 17 colours)
- 1 x Pot of Dried Flowers (a choice of 6 colours), which can look something like this
- 1 x Full Nail Water Decal Set (a choice of 18 designs), which can be used to make this and this
Keep an eye out for my next giveaway, which should be pretty soon!