31 Day Nail Challenge – Day 23 – Nails Inspired by a Film
I’m a major Potter fan. Seriously, it’s epic. But because I’ve already got an idea for Book nails, these are inspired ‘by a film’ (which still counts)… Luckily for all other Potter fans out there, these are nice and easy to do!
- Paint the thumb black, and the metallic on the other nails
- Use a nail art pen, a tiny paintbrush or a pencil tip dipped in white paint to draw a design on the thumb – go for the logo, the lightning bolt, snitch, deathly hallows symbol, e.t.c.
- Wait patiently for the other nails to dry. Test this by tapping two of them together – they should click nicely
- Use striping tape or just thin stipes of scotch tape to make or lines
- Paint on top colors, take off tape
- Admire in Potter glory
The 31 day nail challenge is basically a list of inspirations/guidelines for nail designs.
Today’s was nails inspired by a film (Potter!), check back tomorrow for a book inspired design…
Is everyone on Pottermore yet?